Saturday, June 20, 2015

My RV Retreat

Queridos; Dear friends

As you may have noticed, I have not been at my computer for several months. Here is an update on my health: In March I began my fourth kind of chemo.  I did two rounds and then my oncologist decided that it was not working. As you can well imagine the feelings that went through me when the doctor said this was the last chemo option. And after a moment he suggested to try radiation.  Our radiation oncologist seemed quite optimistic that it could be treated. And so I begin radiation in the abdominal area this coming Thursday, June 25.

We did fit in six days of camping at Cultus Lake since I had a week without appointments.  It was a relaxing time with a few friends stopping in for short visits.

Thanks for all the cards, emails, and phone calls. I appreciate them even though I do not respond.

Lots of love to you from us,
Hilda and Peter

No comments:

Post a Comment