Saturday, June 1, 2013

My Acrylic Paintings/ My passion

 It's such a lovely morning! Come join me on my swing. The sun is shining, the water in my ponds are gurgling away, and the birds are twit, twit, twittering. A gentle breeze moves through my garden and all appears to be perfect. If only. If only...
And while we wait for perfection, which probably will never come on earth, let me introduce you to one of my passions.  Passion, is something that makes you "light up" from inside. Passion is what you want to do all the time, something that you can hardly wait to get at. And that's exactly how I felt for ten years while painting. 
I am a self-taught artist. It all started with wanting original paintings in my house--couldn't afford the real ones--so I decided to paint my own. I bought and read books on how to, and from then on it was practice, practice and practice. I absolutely loved it!
Most of my paintings are large abstract works--I won't show you my practices--and, most of them are on a musical theme. 
It was on canvas that I was able to express emotion, movement and colour, by swirling, slushing, pushing and pulling paint around with brushes and palette knives. 
Enjoy! Find your passion--whatever that may be--and then "go for it!"                                                          SOLD
No, chemo is not my passion, it's just something I have to do.





                                                                        •

                                                                                                      •
                                                                                                     







                                                                                                   •


























                Hochzeit Tanz (Wedding Dance-Ger.) $2000

No comments:

Post a Comment