Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Health Update

Okay, now that I have had my lemon water and a "craving" for one more glass coming up, and believe me, I have had stranger cravings due to the chemo, I am ready to let you know what is ahead for me/us.

I wish I could tell you that the results of the last 6 chemo treatments went well, but that is not case.

Our journey is not over...

The last CT scan showed that there are two spots that the chemo did not get, so I will have to have radiation
My first appointment is next 
Wednesday, May 14 at 10:00 a.m. 
It is a 60 minute consultation with the radiation oncologist.

We all hope for the best.

I see that some of you are having a birthday this month, and we wish you a good one ahead of time.
My gardener (ha, ha) is walking through the garden, and deadheading the tulips. 

And now for some iron--mashed potatoes with kale. Believe me, this tastes a whole lot better than liver!

Take good care...
Much love,
Hilda

No comments:

Post a Comment