Monday, January 5, 2015

To Winnipeg and back home.

Christmas in Winnipeg 

Peter and I flew to Winnipeg to see A-Z, on Dec. 27, 2014, to celebrate a belated Christmas and my 65th birthday.
Card made by Caleb.
 Caleb (10)
Caleb, Andrea, Zachary, Byron
My suitcase stayed in Vancouver for a couple of days. "Who needs a lot of clothes anyway..." I am trying to convince myself.
    Zach (12)

    We were on Skype with Michael. No teaching for him tomorrow–its snowing in Istanbul.
    Backyard: good tree to climb on in the summer time.
 Photo of the neighborhood. Cold, but beautiful. 
    We all did what we had to do.
    Caleb
    Peter
    There were mugs to be filled and a birthday to celebrate 
with friends:
Norma, Elaine, Ken, John, Peter, Hilda, Elfie, Rudy.
Alma, Peter, Art, Bernie, Marg.

Andrea
Byron
 The Scream!
Our last event before we flew home to this:
Wishing you a wonderful 2015

Hilda

No comments:

Post a Comment