Wednesday, March 18, 2015

A flower tattoo..?


Today, I asked for a flower tattoo and all I got was a good laugh

and a pin head size of a tattoo on the left side of my chest; the lump is under my arm.
Purple PJM and the white Magnolia tree
This Friday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday I go in for radiation--that makes 5.

I just finished reading the following quote and so I thought I'd share it with you:

What if: (Danny Gregory)
You could know,
with absolute certainty,
that the worst day of your life was behind you.
And the second worst too.
Would that knowledge change how you lived,
what risks you took,
what dreams you had?
And what if you could know that
the best day of your life
was yet to come.
How would that change your life?
And, even if you couldn’t really know for sure,
what would happen if you lived
as if you did?

Always...take good care,
Hilda G.

2 comments:

  1. Hilda, I always admire your optimism and positive attitude! That poem has me thinking...
    Mary S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your constant positive blogging. I read them with great interest because they are encouraging and thoughtful. Thanks for the poem as well. Keep looking up!!!! Love, Helen N

    ReplyDelete